Tuesday 21 September 2010

FIRST TIME!

Hi, I'm Anna:) I am 15 years old, currently living in London but was born in Poland, in a rather small town called Sanok. I set up this blog because I'm interested in fashion and designing.
So far this is my first note on this blog, but I will try to write more and more often. I'm gonna try to write in english as well as in polish.
I hope you enjoy my blog;)
And a little pic of me at the end ;)



Cześć, jestem Ania ;) Mam 15 lat, obecnie mieszkam w Londynie, ale urodziłam się w Polsce, raczej małym mieście Sanok. Założyłam tego bloga ponieważ, interesuje się modą.
Jak narazie to moja pierwsza notka na tym blogu, ale postaram sie pisać często.
Mam nadzieje, że spodoba wam się mój blog ;)



2 comments:

  1. świetna notka !!!!!!


    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. świetnie że ząłożyłaś bloga . Powodzenia życzę :D
    Honorata :))

    ReplyDelete