Wednesday 22 September 2010

The Tourist


Hey ;) As some on you already know I'm a big Johnny Depp fan. I love him! He is a great, talented and of course handsome actor! So, have you heard about the new movie starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie ? I've got some facts about it. Hope you will like it ;)

The noise around the new movie starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie is getting bigger.
According to recent reports the image-producing studio believes th
at he can fight for a few Oscars. You can see what's behind the turmoil, because the network just debuted the first trailer production.


The Tourist Trailer 2010

Angelina takes on the N agent of Interpol, which uses the hero, played by Johnny, to lure out of hiding a dangerous offender, which once had an affair with. Promises to be very lightweight spy thriller. I wonder if the producers do not give up the hot shower scenes, which was the first version of the script.

Argh ! I can't wait to see it ! The only bad thing is that it's com
ing out on the 20th of December and I'm going to Poland on the 16th so i won't see it on the big screen :( I just have to hope that I will have a chance to watch it in Poland! Also, I hope the premiere will take place before my departure so I can go and see Johnny Depp once again !
Some photos from the movie and Public Enemies premiere where I've seen Johnny Depp for the first time.



Public Enemies Premiere 29 June 2009 :


That was the definitely the best day of my life !
And yeah, I think Johnny gained a few pound haha :) But that doesnt matter I still love him :)





Hej! Dzisiaj cos o Johnnym Deppie i jego nowym filmie bo jak pewnie juz wiecie jestem jego wielka fanka! Jest on swietnym no i oczywiscie przystojnym aktorem! Wiec, slyszeliscie moze o nowym filmie z Johnnym Deppem i Angielina Jolie ? Nie moge sie juz doczekac az wejdzie do kin ! Szkoda tylko ze 16 grudnia jade od polski a film wchodzi do kin 20 wiec nie bede miala okazji go zabaczyc na wielkim ekranie :( Mam tylko nadzieje, ze moze w polsce wejdze do kin ale watpie bo zanim film dojdzie do Sanoka to ja juz go sobie na DVD poogladam w Londynie.

Szum wokół nowego filmu z Angeliną Jolie i Johnnym Deppem jest coraz większy. Według ostatnich doniesień studio filmowe produkujące obraz wierzy, że może on zawalczyć o kilka Oscarów. Możecie zobaczyć, o co tyle wrzawy, bo w sieci zadebiutował właśnie pierwszy zwiastun produkcji.

Angelina wciela się w nim n agentkę Interpolu, która wykorzystuje bohatera, którego gra Johnny, żeby wywabić z kryjówki groźnego przestępcę, z którym niegdyś miała romans. Zapowiada się bardzo lekki thriller szpiegowski. Ciekawe, czy producenci nie zrezygnowali z gorącej sceny pod prysznicem, która była w pierwszych wersjach scenariusza.


No comments:

Post a Comment